Accessibility Statement for the OC LINES Website
In recent years, websites have become the main platform for advertising the diverse information and services offered by the Company to the general public.
On this Website, one can read information regarding the OC-LINES Group, information about the varied services offered by the Group’s Companies, details and comprehensive information on the Group’s Branches which are located worldwide, a dedicated page that includes all the details intended for contacting the Group’s Branches and more.
Our objective in providing accessibility to the Website is the creation of equal opportunities within the internet space for people with diverse disabilities as well as people who utilize various assistive technologies when browsing the internet.
The Accessibility Adjustments on the Website
Accessibility adjustments have been performed on this Website in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli standards (Israel Standard 5568) and
WCAG 2.0 Level AA (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) combined with the recommendations of the WCAG2.0 document that was published by means of the international W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) Organization, which is engaged with internet standardization.
The adjustments that were carried out on the Website were examined using the most common browsers: Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. In order to obtain a pleasant and optimal browsing experience with screen reading software, we recommend utilizing the latest NVDA software version.
Numerous activities were performed in order to render the Website accessible to people with disabilities, among them:
- An explicit and conspicuous modification when hovering over the clickable elements that appear on the Website, such as: the top menu, the buttons etc.
- Suiting the Website for easy and comfortable navigation when using the keyboard.
- Using an explicit and conspicuous frame when obtaining focus whilst the user navigates using the keyboard.
- Using the appropriate visual contrast between the text color and the background color.
- Using the appropriate headlines and tagging them according to the information that appears in them as well as the page’s structure.
- Adding a dedicated page that includes the sitemap for the purpose of better orientation throughout the Website’s pages.
Adjustments that were carried out on the Website for browsers who use screen reading software:
- Adding suitable labels for all the input fields that appear on the contact form.
- Adding an alternative text for the images that appear on the Website.
- Using clear and detailed page headlines.
- Using explicit and clear language on all the Website’s pages.
The consultation and accompaniment regarding the accessibility of the OC LINES Group’s Website were carried out by a team pertaining to WEB-A – Advanced Websites, Applications and Systems Accessibility.
The Accessibility Arrangements for the Group’s Offices
Following are the accessibility arrangements for the Group’s offices located at 27 HaMetzuda Street, Azur:
- A parking lot intended for the visitors’ usage is located nearby the office.
- The Company’s main offices are located on the first, second and third floors of the office building.
- The road leading to the Company’s offices is accessible.
- The building’s elevator is accessible to people with disabilities.
- The passageways at the Company’s offices are spacious and people using wheelchairs can easily move around in them.
- The office building comprises standard toilet cubicles intended for the visitors’ usage.
The staff at the OC LINES Group believes that every person with disabilities should possess the ability to use and acquire the services offered on the Website in an equal, enjoyable and experiential manner.
Modifications and special adjustments were performed on this Website using the latest technology that best suits the needs and requirements of our customers and the Website’s browsers.
Nonetheless, it is important to point out that certain elements that are not fully accessible or such that are in the process of becoming accessible, may be found.
Have you encountered an element that is not accessible on our Website? Please contact us and we undertake to examine and improve it as soon as possible, and of course, provide you with the best service in a rapid and personal manner and according to your satisfaction.
Details of the Group’s Accessibility Coordinator
The OC LINES Group has appointed Ran Tenenboim as the Group’s Accessibility Coordinator.
For further inquiries, questions or special requests regarding the issue of our Website and Offices’ accessibility, you may contact him using the following means:
Name: Ran Tenenboim
Office Phone: 03-6228834
Mobile Phone: 054-4514818 (you can also contact him via text messages /WhatsApp).
The Accessibility Statement was updated on 03/28/2023.
All the rights in the Accessibility Statement are reserved to the WEB-A Digital Accessibility Ltd. Company and they should not be distributed, copied or duplicated.