This Site is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Name or of data privacy manager: Ran Tenenboim Email address: email@example.com
- The data we collect about you.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (etc. anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- How is your personal data being collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you are including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact by filling in forms in the Site or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our services;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- complete our questionnaires; or
- give us some feedback.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site or transmitted to other users of the services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies. Please see below our cookie section for further details.
We also gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- advertising networks such as Google based outside the EU; and
- search information providers such as Google based outside the EU.
Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators such as Google based outside the EU.
- How we use your personal data.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal information, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal information for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your information. Please contact us https://www.oc-lines.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal information where more than one ground has been set out in the table below:
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may also use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our providers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with a provider, the provider may assume that you meet its target criteria and may combine your information with other profile data it has obtained from other sources.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal information for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at https://www.oc-lines.com.
Performance of Contract means processing your information where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal information where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Functional cookies, persistent and session type, store information to enable core site functionality.
Analytics cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site and our marketing campaigns.
Advertising cookies may be set through our website by our providers partners. Data may be collected by these companies that enable them to serve up advertisements on other sites that are relevant to your interests.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- Disclosures of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to other entities in the O.C Lines Group, contracted service providers and advisors (“Third Parties”), if it is necessary in order to fulfil its obligations towards you. Contracted service providers can for example be haulers, shipping lines, airlines, public authorities or IT-providers, providing IT-tools related to part of the Services such as track & trace, labelling and booking.
Further, We may disclose personal data processed in connection with the use of our Websites, your participation in events or receiving of commercial information from the Company to hosting companies, marketing companies or other providers necessary to provide the Services.
- Legal Disclosures
We may need to share your data when we believe it’s required by law or to help protect the rights and safety of you, us or others. It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (2) enforce our agreements with you, (3) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (4) protect the security or integrity of our Service (such as by sharing with companies facing similar threats); or (5) exercise or protect the rights and safety of the Company, our users, personnel, or others. We attempt to notify Members about legal demands for their personal data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
- Change in Control or Sale
The third parties to whom the personal data is disclosed may be located outside your country of domicile, but We will always ensure an adequate level of personal data protection and ensure that a lawful method for the transfer and disclosure of personal data is introduced, e.g. EU Standard Contract Clauses.
- TRANSFERS OF DATA
We use cloud-hosting service providers to provide hosting to us which means that your personal information may be available to foreign government or its agencies under a lawful order, irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your personal information. As privacy laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, the privacy laws applicable to the places where your information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in, may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident. However, we will ensure that a similar degree of protection is afforded to your personal information as is provided for under Israel law.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information.
- Data security
We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your personal information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions are not stored on the Site and are executed by third parties and will be encrypted using SSL Encryption.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
- Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see Request erasure below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information. You may have the right to:
- Delete Data: You can delete personal data from your profile page or ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you) through this EMAIL : email@example.com
- Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your personal data through your account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
You may contact us using the contact information below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.